Monday, September 22, 2008

Nights of Sin sold out at BN?

Went by a local Barnes and Noble's book store to hopefully grab a snap of the new book, only to find an empty shelf (they did have a copy of Blood Magic on-hand, which surprised me). When I asked at the counter, they said that they were "sold out" and expected more copies.

So...

Keep looking at your local book retailer for Nights of Sin and send me a photo of yourself with the book when you find it! Everyone that sends me a photo will be entered in a drawing for a personally autographed cover flat set, featuring the uncut jackets for both books! Look for official contest details and a deadline later - I'm just waiting to actually see the book on shelves to set a cutoff date.

In the meantime, if you just can't wait, here are your options:

1. Get online and get a copy from Barnes and Noble, Amazon or another online retailer (the links go right to the book)

OR...

2. Attend ConText 21 2008, next week in Columbus. I'll be there all weekend sitting on panels and signing copies. If history is any indication, there will be vendors in the dealer room with copies. If you go to ConText, please be sure to find me and get your copy signed, and please let me know what you thought of it! Note that my editor, Paula Guran, will be the Editor Guest of Honor at ConText this year, so if you liked Blood Magic and Nights of Sin please let her know so, if you'd be so kind. Every little bit helps immensely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got Nights of Sin today. I think I will enter that contest. Can I enter a pic of the book and my cat? ;) I'm not the most photogenic person.

By the way, I have only read a third yet, but is this the last book in the series? Blood Magic talked about a trilogy, but I noticed this one didn't...