Friday, July 18, 2008

Watchmen movie trailer = SHIZNIT


I don't usually post up stuff that's easy to get to otherwise, but this was just too effing cool to sit on:

http://gizmodo.com/5026434/nerdgasm-watchmen-trailer-hits-web-a-day-early

(Thank you, Sarah, for sending me the link - you rock.)

Based on the timbre and tone of the trailer, I'm already taking back at least 85% of the concerns I had about adapting this particular graphic novel to movie form. I'm predicting more and more that the Watchmen movie will either be the best superhero movie ever made, one that sets the high bar for all future films, or it will be a colossal flop and prove to be the largest disappointment of my adult movie-going life, topping even the infamous Highlander 2 debacle of 1991.

((( Crosses fingers )))

No comments: