Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Candidate Guide

Honestly, I have no idea how I found this... one blog led to another, led to another, which had this linked somplace in the body text of... something. You get the drift. But anyway, I'm glad I found it.

The site is Glassbooth.org, and they have a great little poll thing that lets you rate issues that are important to you and then see how well your favorites Agree or Disagree with your priorities.

Largest surprise? Dennis Kucinich agrees with 88% of my choices. Plus, his wife's a FLILF, which is, like so totally hot (kudos, Jason Jones). Obama agrees with me 76% of the time. Best of all, there's a "find out why" link that shows you how the candidate in question voted on certain issues and made campaign or debate promises. This is what the internet is for, people...

No comments: