Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Spot Blood Magic" Contest from Juno!

I saw this in Juno's newsletter and thought I'd pass it along:

=========================

SPOT BLOOD MAGIC CONTEST


Be the first to find BLOOD MAGIC by Matthew Cook in a Borders or Barnes and Noble bookstore and win!

That's right: as soon as you see a copy take a picture of yourself with the book in a store (cell phone photos are fine) and email us with the evidence. Email editor@juno-books.com with "I found it!" as the subject.

=========================

OK... so, I'm not sure what the actual prize from Juno is, however I'll promise here and now that whoever wins the contest will also receive a signed copy of the book direct from me. I'll get the winner's contact info from Juno and will personally send out your defaced... erm, I mean your autographed copy as soon as the contest is complete.