Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Preview the first four chapters of Blood Magic

If you're interested in checking out the first four chapters of Blood Magic, you can get them from Juno Books' Downloads page - click HERE for more info. (PS - I know it says the first three in the link, but it is indeed four).

While there, please check out Juno's other offerings, especially the offering for Silvia Kelso's Amberlight. A few months back, Juno put together a little promotional booklet with the first few chapters of Blood Magic on one side, and Kelso's Amberlight on the other (does anyone but me remember when publishers used to do that?), and I have to admit I was blown away by her talent, and I can't wait to read the entire thing.

Paula Guran at Juno tells me that the large retail chains have been slow to pick up Amberlight, so if you like what you see in those opening chapters please help out a wonderful, emerging author and ask your local retailer to stock the book - I think we have enough crap on the shelves that can be moved aside to make space, thank you very much... Check it out!