Friday, October 3, 2008

Spot Nights of Sin Contest!

OK, so Nights of Sin is officially on store shelves and on Amazon and other online retailers, so it's time for a contest! Here's how it works:

  1. Spot the book, and take a photo of yourself with it!
  2. Send it to me at imagox@yahoo.com
  3. I'll put it up in my Photobucket contest folder so everyone can see you with the book.
  4. Everyone that sends me a photo will be entered in a contest for a set of autographed cover flats for Nights of Sin and Blood Magic! Cover flats are the actual book covers, unfolded and uncut, and are great for framing or displayining on your wall, in your office cubicle or wherever.
The deadline for entries will be Dec. 31, 2008 and I'll pick the winner by the following Saturday. If you spot the book in multiple locations, please feel free to enter more than once - just please shoot your photo in such a way as to make it clear that you're in a new location. In order to maintain fairness, I reserve the right to disqualify any entries that seem fishy... not that anyone out there that reads this blog would ever do that (ahem!)

So, get out there and spot Nights of Sin! If you end up reading it and like what you see, I'd be forever in your debt if you took the time to write up a review, a blog post or even a mention of it on your MySpace or Facebook page.

If you do put up something, be sure to drop me a line, so I can cross-link to your entry on this site.

Thanks and good luck!!

..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already bought the book, but for fun i'll send you a pic of myself and the book in a strange place... like Arbys, the house roof, or school roof.. lol.

-Caitlin

www.caitlincrowley.weebly.com