Monday, January 3, 2011

Interzone #231 SPOTTED In The Wild...

.

For everyone who's taken time to mail or call me to let me know that they can't find copies of Interzone #231 on store shelves: I just heard from Jason Sanford that copies have been spotted at Barnes and Noble as of Jan. 2. I also checked with Borders and learned that they do NOT stock the magazine, sorry. I'm also checking with the editors over at the magazine - apparently the TTA Press store site is not working properly and people have been having trouble direct-ordering copies right from the publisher.

Grrr...

Also, fresh reviews of the issue (including positive notes about my story, "The Shoe Factory") are up at SF Signal and Locus. URLs are listed below for the linked-challenged when this re-posts to Facebook:

http://www.sfsignal.com/archives/2010/12/review-interzone-231/


http://www.locusmag.com/Reviews/2010/12/lois-tilton-reviews-short-fiction-mid-december/

Happy New Year to all my friends, family and fans!!!

..

No comments: