Monday, April 5, 2010

Sorry for the blackout...

.

Sorry for the news blackout folks... I've been trying to post less... um... random crap here (that's what Facebook is for... heh), and my everyday j.o.b. has been challenging. Don't worry though - I'm still writing every day and finishing new works. Anyone with specific questions can, of course, message me here or at imagox@yahoo.com.

Second, I got a nice comment from a user on an old post of mine about a controversial art show I attended back in art school at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago - the original post can be found HERE.

(URL for the link-impared: http://bloodmagicbooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/limbaugh-slammed-on-air.html )

Last, if you like this blog, are on Facebook, and want to see more day-to-day type stuff, please feel free to view and follow my page:

(URL:
http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=900#!/Matt.Cook.Columbus?ref=profile )

I'm sure there's a better way to do this than sending you right to my profile page, so of anyone has any ideas please feel free to let me know.

Thanks, and look for writing updates soon!

..

No comments: